1. Table of Fees Cheques/checks should be made payable to the International Society for Coaching Psychology and based on the fees (GBP) set out below. Please note the initial non-returnable registration fee is a one-off payment payable at the time of application only. The International Society for Coaching Psychology is now able to accept payment for membership fees on-line. However, please do not make use of this facility to make your payment until you have received an e-mail notification from the Society that your membership application has been received. At this stage, we will provide you with the information you need on how to make payment via our on-line system.
Affiliate Members: Initial Registration Fee £10.00, Annual Membership Fee £15.00
Associate Members: (AssocMISCP) Initial Registration Fee £10.00, Annual Membership Fee £15.00
Members (MISCP): Initial Registration Fee £10.00, Annual Membership Fee £30.00
2. Payment should be sent via our on line payment page https://www.isfcp.net/subscriptionpayment.htm (please do not make an on-line payment until asked to do so). Please note, processing your application will not be completed until the correct payment has been received.
Your application will not be processed unless the fee, a completed application form and evidence of qualifications/memberships are submitted. Only degrees from recognised and fully accredited universities are acceptable.
In addition to completing the application form:
- If you are applying for MISCP status please email a copy of psychologist's registration certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are applying for Assoc MISCP status please email a copy of your psychology degree certificate to email@example.com
3. We will aim to acknowledge receipt of this application via e-mail within 7-14 days.